Saturday 28 September 2013

List of things that I should do or achieved

Assalamualaikum and good evening. I'm the new blogger whom trying to do something new. Hehe. So, my first topic is List of things that I should do or achieved. (Well, actually this is not my first writing here but I delete several of them until they got none because I don't have that many confident publishing my story. Thanks to Aiman Azlan whom is a blogger and vlogger that made a video titled "Finding Your Potential". You can check out his awesome videos here --->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGRhlM16Oig. That video really captured my heart and urged me to discover my own potential. Okay, enough with those ramblings. Now, lets get to the points.

  1. Study hard & smart to get 3.5 and above in every semester. Even though I don't have that much confident lets just get along with it. 
  2. Be a good daughter. Call parents at least once in two days and pray for them.
  3. Get involved with activities that require you to socialize with peoples to enhance your communication and many more skills. (Ya, I'm to shy to mingle with peoples). 
  4. Get blackbelt in taekwando. Ehh???
  5. Don't procrastinate time. Do what you have to do at the moment.
  6. Get fit. Exercise at least 3 times a week.
Yeay! Done... But there are a lot more things that I should do but heyy, I can't publish all those things here. Then, goodbye and till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment