Saturday 5 August 2017

Tanam Anggur

Assalamualaikum and hi my diary.

It's been a while since I update my blog because I was busy finishing school. Hope this blog is not really dusty. Lol. 

Yeahhh, since I have finished my diploma, I got a plenty of time and I got bored waiting for a posting. It's just a month but I feel really bored doing nothing (nothing here means I am jobless๐Ÿ˜‘).
Cannot imagine how my seniors spend their 1 year of waiting for posting. 

Anyhow maybe some may wonder why I don't work part time. It's just that I don't have transport to go to work. So I decide to be a home baker. I hope my business will run well. At least to pay my PTPTN loan. Next posting I will tell you guys what I did as a home baker. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I did some plans how to support myself but don't know if it will work well. So, I need a lot of support and duas to make my plans work.๐Ÿ’“

Okaylah. Till next time I will update my blog more. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment