Tuesday 8 August 2017

What I do while waiting for a posting?

Assalamualaikum and hi all.

        As I promise to write more and post about what I do as a home baker so here is the posting. Hehe 😋

        So, I did some thinking what to do while waiting for my posting before I ended my college life. I tried to be a dropshipper but to no avail. I don't know where it goes wrong but maybe I don't have enough marketing skills to survive. Now, I have completely stop being a dropshipper because I have been kicked out from the group. The reason is because I made no sale for 3 months. Sobsx3😭😭😭

        Then, I tried making chocolate moist cake and cheesekut and sold it to my siblings' friends. So I made a little profit from them and started to go serious about selling the cakes when my cousin told me to put them at koperasi as she is working as clerk there. Alhamdulillah, the business is growing eventhough a bit slow.


Cheesekut and Chocolate Moist Cake that I made myself. ^.^

        Secondly, I am thinking to be a babysitter as I can do it at my home. In shaa Allah, starting next year I will be a babysitter. Yeayyy. Actually now I have become a part-time babysitter while helping my mom. Hehe
So here I am, babysitting while counting for budgets. ^.^


        I tried searching online what can I do to make money from home but as far as I have search, it's all a scam. When I find a true one, I will update about it okay?

Till next time. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment