Thursday 17 April 2014

HASAD

Assalamualaikum and good evening. As stated above, today topic is hasad. Hasad is an Islamic phrase for jealousy and envy. The reason why I want to write about this is simply because I do feel envy for certain persons but I don’t want this bad feeling to be lingered around me hence, destroying me.  There are actually quite a lot of them whom I envy. Some of them are my schoolmates which I rarely see today because everyone has further study at different university. I did write before that I don’t have a good relationship with my friends back then at school. That was because I don’t seem to fit with them to mingle around as they have a very different personality and background than me. I am quite a shy person and don’t know how to communicate well with person eventhough they’re my classmates. I envy them for their good life, good grades, happy family and happy relationship. But, Alhamdulillah, as I grow up I think my skill in communication has improved a lot and I can communicate (InshaAllah) well with my friends in university level. I think it might  because we don’t know each other and start to know each other because we have to. At university, I have to communicate well with other people in order to do assignment, presentation and also for what it called as a security feeling to have friends around you.

                And I come across a video entitled The Evil Twins : Jealousy & Envy  You may check it out by clicking at the title. This awesome video is made by The Daily Remainder and you can follow them on youtube or facebook or other social network they have. When I watching this video, it gave me a great impact on how to think positively and make du'a for those you feel envy because it release the negative feeling that you have towards them. Alhamdulillah, my heart is more at ease when I followed the step. InshaAllah, in future, I want to become a good friend whom can pray for the best for my friends and also other people around me. Please pray for me to be a sincere friend too... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment